Waste tyre can be converted into fuel oil through tyre pyrolysis process. The most commonly used synthetic polymer used in tire production is styrene-butadiene copolymer. When the pyrolysis temperature exceeds 350 degrees Celsius, the polymer decomposes into small fuel oil and hydrocarbon gase. LINGFINE waste tyre pyrolysis plants adopt the latest pyrolysis technology and process the waste tyres with high temperature in a oxygen-free condition. Through the waste tyre pyrolysis process, you can get fuel oil, carbon black, steel wire and combustible gas.
Waste tyre pyrolysis plant
Feed the waste tyres into the pyrolysis reactor and when heated to a certain temperature,waste tyres will be cracked into oil and gas. Then through 3 steps cooling system, oil gas will be liquefied and stored in tanks. Before the next pyrolysis process starts , the carbon black will be discharged continuously.
Waste tyre pyrolysis plant working process
The advantages of waste tyre pyrolysis plant
1. The complete set of waste tyre pyrolysis plant produces no smoke and smell with favorable effects of environmental protection.
2. The pressure release device operates through water circulation, which greatly improves the security of the system.
3. The release of pressure during the production dramatically increases the output within certain time and meanwhile improves the quality of oil.
4. The heating system adopts hot air heating technology, which improves the safety performance of production and heating efficiency.
5. High efficiency fuel gas heating system. When the heated gas reaches 150 during pyrolysis process, a large amount of gas will be generated.
6.Whole tyre feed, no need to break, which reduces cost.
Waste tyre pyrolysis plant installation site
The technical parameter of waste tyre pyrolysis plant
|2||Raw material||Waste tyre||Waste tyre||Waste tyre|
|3||Structural form||Horizontal rotation||Horizontal rotation||Horizontal rotation|
|4||24-hour Capacity||6 ton||8 ton||10 ton|
|5||Oil yield||2.7-3.3ton||3.6 -4.4ton||4.5 -5.5ton|
|7||Material of pyrolysis Reactor||Q245R||Q245R||Q245R|
|8||Thickness of pyrolysis Reactor||16mm||16mm||16mm|
|9||Rotate speed of pyrolysis Reactor||0.4turn/minute||0.4turn/minute||0.4turn/minute|
|11||Mode of cooling||Water cooling||Water cooling||Water cooling|
|12||Cooling area of condenser||100sqm||100sqm||100sqm|
|13||Kind of transmission||Internal gear drive||Internal gear drive||Internal gear drive|
|15||Size of Reactor(D×L)||2200×6000||2200×6600||2600×6600|
|16||Working form||Intermittent operation||Intermittent operation||Intermittent operation|
Prepared work for waste tyre pyrolysis plant
|3||Natural gas(for choice)||100-150kg/day|
The final products of waste tyre pyrolysis plant
Waste tyre pyrolysis plant products
Other raw materials for waste tyre pyrolysis plant
Apart from waste tyres, waste plastics and waste tires can also be used as raw materials for waste tyre pyrolysis plant to produce fuel oil and carbon black.
Waste tyre pyrolysis plant raw materials
More details about the waste tyre pyrolysis plant, fell free to contact us.